Vintage Oak Park Condo
Oak Park, IL 60302
This 2BR / 1 BA condo unit is on the top floor with a sunny southern exposure.
Vintage Oak Park building was remodeled in 2000 featuring new fixtures, cabinets, appliances, in-unit washer/dryer, custom painting, beautiful light fixtures and more!
The 1300+ sq ft condo features a spacious (20x17) living room with striking fireplace flanked on each side with built in bookcases, and an enormous octagon bay window that catches the sunsets. The bedrooms are very quite large as well (12.5 x 13 and 10 x 2).
Other features include:
- Vintage craftsmanship evident on mouldings, built-in book cases, etc.
- Functional vent-free gas fireplace
- One BR has tandem heated sun porch with view of Sears Tower
(from one corner of the room, on a clear day, after the trees lose their leaves :-)
- Refinished oak floors (maple in kitchen), ceramic tile in bathroom, and Berber carpet in sun porch.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Private balcony overlooking lush backyard with mature trees
- Seller to pay 1 year's on-street parking permits
- Assigned storage space in basement
- Two Window air conditioning units included
- Small self-managed condo association with strong reserves.
- Located near Eisenhower, halfway between Green and Blue lines, police station is across the street.
Contact: Barbara Kohut, Prudential Premier Realty 708-386-4000
View Virtual Tour!