- Every room in the house has at least one tool in it.
- The new-in-box entry door you bought three months ago still serves as an effective temporary wall in your bedroom.
- The dishwasher you bought on st. patricks day has moved a total of two lineal feet in the garage (to make room for drywall storage, of course).
- You've become acustomed to cooking in a small kitchen with a large air compressor in the middle of the floor area.
- You are only casually annoyed when said air compressor kicks on at 5am due to pressure drops.
- You consider getting a longer ladder so it is easier to get upstairs, because there are no stairs.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Posted by jay at 11:02 AM