- Centrally wired in-ceiling speakers: two in our bedroom, one in the bath, one in the spare BR.
- Flush globe fixture in our Bedroom, when we're not using our romantic sconces.
- Suntunnels, which let in so much daylight we don't turn on lights during the day
- Recessed lights in areas with low (7 foot) ceilings (hallway, spare BR)
- Required safety - hardwired, interconnected smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
You awaken from a wild dream, and, upon opening your eyes, are briefly are tortured by an onslaught of UFO's flying down to you. It's an invasion!
Had I known that these spheres would provide a celestial effect and remind me of Spheres, we might have totally exploited it and intentionally lined things up mimicking planets with moons and planetary rings, an entire solar system, or even an alien invasion! Since it may be difficult to imagine, I have a color-coded key for you:
Green = ceiling speaker
Yellow = suntunnel
Blue = recessed can light
Red = smoke detector
Purple = smoke / monoxide
Scary, isn't it? And that's without adding in the Spheres in our master BR!
At any rate, this certainly is yet another interesting byproduct of HumphreyHouse's evolution.